Artweek is open to the public from Sunday 2nd July – Saturday 8th July 2023
(10-5pm weekend days & 10-9pm weekdays)
Preview is Saturday 1st July and is open to Friends of Artweek
By submitting an application you agree to abide by the following conditions
All exhibits must be delivered on Sunday 25th June 2023 and be collected on Saturday 8th July, times to be notified, unless by prior arrangement.
- in the Exhibition must be original to the artist and have not been shown in a previous Holmfirth Artweek
- must be for sale (minimum price £30)
- must be ready to display and labelled to our specifications – all 2D work should be securely strung using wire or string across the back for hanging, any frames should be strong enough to hold the work (no clip frames, please). We reserve the right to ask you to remove any piece from the exhibition or reframe it, if we deem it not suitable for hanging.
- must stay in the exhibition until closure at 5pm on the final day
- must be suitable for family viewing
- if sold, will have 20% of the price deducted to go to our charities of the year (you can choose to donate a larger percentage, if you prefer, by emailing the address below)
All electrical items used must be PAT tested (we can arrange this by prior arrangement).
Photography by the public will be allowed in the venue.
All payments from sales will be made by bank transfer (and may take 30 days from the end of the exhibition), a form will be available to leave details.
The organisers reserve the right to refuse any application without explanation. They also reserve the right to ask any exhibitor in breach of the above or who behaves, in the opinion of the organisers, to the detriment of the public, organisers or other exhibitors, to leave the venue without any monies being refunded.
Data Protection – Holmfirth Artweek will retain all information supplied by applicants solely for administrative use by Holmfirth Artweek. No details will be passed to third parties without express permission of the applicant.
Photographs may be taken of any works and used for future events and publicity.
The organisers shall not be liable to any exhibitor in the event of disruption caused by major accident, civil unrest or any other cause beyond their control. In the event of having to cancel the event, application fees will be refunded, minus an administrative charge.
Cancellation by the exhibitor forfeits application fees.
Please contact the organiser if you are concerned about any of the above, prior to returning your application form.
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 07561 314408